Date: Saturday, June 16, 2012 - 11:00 AM
Free RPG Day
Admission: Free to the public
Guardian Games, 303 SE 3rd Ave, Portland, OR 97214
Cloud Cap Games, 1226 SE Lexington St, Portland, OR 97202
Rainy Day Games, 18105 SW Tualatin Valley Hwy, Aloha, OR 97006
For Free RPG Day, participating hobby game retailers and RPG publishers bring NEW RPG Quickstart Rules and Adventure Modules into the hands of gamers!
Players everywhere will be able to grab brand new material for a variety of RPGs --- no overstock, retail-priced or dead product here. The goal of Free RPG Day is to inspire gamers to play a new RPG, which will in turn, create sales through local game stores.
This year's sponsoring game publishers include:
• Amarillo Design Bureau: Prime Directive Adventure, "Space Colony Aldorado"
• Catalyst Game Labs: A Time of War: BattleTech RPG/Shadowrun Quickstart flipbook
• Catalyst Game Labs: Cosmic Patrol RPG Quickstart
• Columbia Games: Harn Quickstart with world map
• Eden Studios: Conspiracy X Quickstart & Adventure
• Fantasy Flight Games: Warhammer 40K Roleplay Only War Adventure, "Eleventh Hour"
• Gaming Paper: "Slavers of the Sunken Garden", Pathfinder Adventure
• Goodman Games: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG Quickstart & Adventure
• Jon Brazer Enterprises: Pathfinder, "Shadowsfall: Temple of Orcus"
• Louis Porter Jr. Design: NeoExodus Pathfinder Adventure
• Paizo: Pathfinder Adventure, Dawn of the Scarlet Sun
• Pamean Games: Brass & Steel Quickstart
• Signal Fire Studios: Metamorphosis Alpha Preview
• Troll Lord Games: Castles & Crusades Adventure
• Wizards of the Coast: D&D 4E Adventure, "Dead in the Eye"